2012年5月1日星期二

The taste of love


Heart will go together with love, that it really broke up.
Hold hands with old age together. - Preamble
(A) past wind
Twenty-five years ago, it was a usual night, in a howling westerly, I come into this world, a cry that pierced the sky, echoing in the cold season.
There is no reason to not have any choice, I began the so-called life. When I can remember, bare ass halfway around the world, followed behind walked the feet of the grandmother; later people say, my grandfather spent our days behind my back, but I can not remember his face, perhaps he go too early.
Childhood in the village is a real childhood, without endless counseling and family education. See the children of the city all day everywhere to participate in training courses, an adult looks like a very young age, they live so tired! I do not know my childhood fortunate or sad.
Did not get toys, and partners will make all sorts of things with mud, pistols, aircraft, tanks ... arbitrary, to make a variety of never seen things running around, and then holding in the village. hide and seek, catch the thief on the tree, dig the birds, the lower river fishing in troubled waters ... laughter floating at the top of the village ...
Time, never thought of twenty-four years after I came to this fertile and barren land, to come here to find their own dreams; but did not think I will come one afternoon in April, in a to the station side, met a girl I think about.
When we, as an instant feeling of deja vu long echoed in my mind, that moment, I panicked at that moment, I am incoherent, that moment, my heart and tears seem to fall ...
(B) hand
When I pull your hand, when my eyes to you, I know this life has no other desire; when you came, like a breeze blowing lake, my heart Dangqi the ripples, the purpose of this encounter, I have Xu countless promises before the Buddha, in the millions of people, let us meet in such a wonderful season ...
I love this land, because it brought up; I hate this piece of land, and why your appearance late? , Journeying; asked, innocently asking ... once bet with their own and can not sleep night after night, to touch their wounds, the middle of the night wake up and face the tears fall. Your fault or my fault, wrong? At least I have moved!
Some people would rather be cheated, and some lie to make you burst into tears. In the kingdom of love, True Mingled also false, which is a logical world, there is no truth, no right or wrong, everything will be because a word has become colorful and asked the invisible world, Who Controls?
C) the price of love
When love does not come, my heart felt empty, like a loss of moisture leaves, shivering in the autumn, she was desperate ... So, I knelt before the Buddha began to make a wish to start their own expectations to start their own half sober half drunk the quest, looking for all of their dim eyes. How should I go from here?
Love a person really so hard to love a person really tired!
Life did not encounter so that you completely put into the people who love again, this is a sad thing! No heart, do not miss too, no tossing and turning over, not secretly smile, no inexplicable crying ... This is not a complete life!
But love comes, it is a Thunder outbreak, the collapse of mountains and rivers, sometimes full of boundless bitter people become haggard, and lose the self; a word, an action often causes a tidal wave, day and night thoughts you anxious, two people there are always endless, then actually irrelevant, and sometimes talks, in others it seems, you're a full fool - an enviable fool.
Did not find the person I love, you are poor; to find the loved one she does not love you, you are suffering; sexual gratification but not a lifetime to spend, you are desperate ... sometimes really very boring, why can not find a divided world? Back that real!
Go! Do not stop! Can not stop!
The walk will always go the're coming. Love and how? Trade-offs too hard. But also how to pay? She may never moved. Sad people too much, you are not the last! Maybe everything is futile, a game in a dream, she did not before the end, I sincerely invested time, even if it is finally fall apart, I should be content!
(D) Airuchaoshui
Love is too deep, so to see the scars; love is true devotion.
Many things in life, the more you grip it more to break free, the more you care, it is further away, the more you insist, it is more perishable.
Love is a pleasure, too, love is a load.
Love is a debt, and put it into the bank to pay interest. When we throw it out of infinite love, and often their own touched cheer for themselves, but never thought that the other party is not to be forced by this intense love breath on the air.
Easy drunk strong drink, and dream fitfully.
Tend to go overboard on a person's love, burned their own and scare each other. Surrounded by the endless love is a blessing, is also a pain.
But why do I love his vigorous love him upside down; I just earthly passer-by, life is a hundred years a few today? There is no real love, cry, laugh, and it is also called life? Fame and fortune is only superficial, and spend, and God to come, but love is a goodly portion of luck, pure love, sincere love in a big crowd, find a, that is the fate of the heavens, since to , and let yourself completely lost once with love, survival is not an empty
Come and go, stop and go, Yunjuanyunshu, Huakaihuaxie.
I'd rather give it all, just to accompany you forever; society is too complex, too dark humanity, hypocrisy, cunning, infighting, please give me a living space, so I was able to breathe freely!


E) cherished
The setting sun, such as blood, Yang Liu Yiyi.
I have always liked a man afar eagerly desire the end of out of a neat girl, and I am wandering ... looking forward to to Huicheng this moment in twenty-five years, you are late, I thank God to bring you to my side, I am eager to complete this journey with their lives ...
Pull your hand and life to accompany you to go with the wind over rain over a man's commitment to fulfill a perfect marriage, you're my home, you are my life, you're wandering the grounds ... ...
Emotional experience too many ups and downs, the soul has suffered too much damage, perhaps, all the suffering of the sweetness of this moment, as long as there at this moment, my life will not be empty, all the suffering and thus also more sweet!
Hold you, happy for you to worry you, you touched sounded tears that moment, my heart Murmur: lose you win this world and how?
6) first kiss
Does anyone really understand the feeling of hold your favorite girl? Who alone but do not look forward to a dream with? With you and me, there was heaven and earth; hug you, the hearts of casual under the entire world, my heart and enrich ...
Always in the end how far? Permanence in the end is? When I hold you in my arms the moment, I thought of these words, I thought forever, I thought Haikushilan, I would like to get drunk, and then quietly sleep in your arms, and certainly the dream of my face there will be baby smiles, flowers, extremely bright, I desire that this is an eternal
This is an impetuous and noisy world, you, as the snow lotus of thousand years, let my heart calm my wandering footsteps linger; read how you feel, is the dialogue and their own, since then, I will have two of their own, my life has been double-layer meaning: half of you half of me! I like to quietly look at you like reading a timeless poetry like the taste of spring came the impulse; your shyness sold your soul, your eyes lighted up with the everlasting hope, the first kiss you my eyes Sese, I do not know in this life, whether you hold up a blue sky, I do not know from this whether day and night to spend a lifetime?
That night quiet, some dim moonlight of the night ... even insects for our silence.
(G) Acacia
Do you know the longing for a taste, like drinking a cup of cold water, and then slowly it turned into tears.
Years of trials, I do not know the taste of coquetry; years of wandering, let me lose the cry of the Harbour. In front of you, I suddenly want a baby, like a child in your arms and roll, you cry laugh you would like your gentle touch, so you pat my back, scoff my silly ...... I hope this moment for far too long - you finally come, with your smile and the truth.
Life difficult for water Gorges cloud. My love for you to gradually precipitate, the pressure in my heart thousand years, you love to kill a man, fell to the ground the moment, his eyes smiled. My dear, you see it?
(8) Xinyu
Tonight, there is no wind, the rain beating on my heart, such as the howling of the strings, such as your touching and whispers, if your angry when slightly at the lips.
The stars at night, my dream quietly climbs up past your window, holding the hand of your dream, and go wandering; we firmly cling to the long embrace, in the days of the career, the angle of the sea, you tell with your eyes what you desire; At this point I have to understand, you are my life only waiting!
The day the earth, your beauty is only I could see your thoughts only I can read, you all I would like to tender shoulders to pick, to give you a no wind, no rain days ...







没有评论:

发表评论