2012年5月9日星期三

Wants speech which said to you

Never good to stop, really serious you wrote a few words. Never put your love and care as the most precious of a situation, have always felt that you never be far from my side, because the feel that you have been so strong a woman is not so soft does not know I had in mind. So, many things, from small to large, I neither speak you speak. However, when I look back, silent memories, only to find that I missed so much. Lost for words, has been erased by time. Trapped your pace, bring your old, are so profoundly reflected these are unable to compensate for and can not go to save.
I always like counting the number of spots in your face, and then laugh at you, change your gentle curse, but now can not remember how long it did not properly scrutinize your face. Memory, the other end a long thick black hair, do not know when, has become thin and infected with the snow. However, it does not matter in my heart, you will always be the memory of the beauty of love clean, you are always so beautiful.
Nine years old, I made a mistake, you grumpy husband, my father, a slap in the face hit nosebleed stained clothes. Then you angrily scolded him, blame him too cruel, to help when I cleaned through vague tears in their eyes, I see your eyes mist. At that time, I do not know, I only have a hysterical cry, product or even all of the hate in you. Now think about it, could not help but cry! Small to large, me, sister, brother, there should be only me bring your sadness and sorrow up to it.
Also remember the first time a boarding school, because you have trouble, weekend pique did not go home. Later, in the cafeteria to eat the occasional neighborhood students, he said: how did you go home, *** mother sick in the hospital! To hear this news, coming and going of the huge cafeteria, my heart is empty half of all sadness and regret in my heart, ate rice back to the classroom crying lying on the table. Time more than silly, in addition to secretly cry secretly sad, do not know the first time to call back the greeting.
During that period, the most rebellious and your confrontation washed your hair temper, the lies you spread the goofed Cheyebugui make you sleepless nights. At that time, you will only yells behind me, listing my not. However, the Huer one day, I found, how do you no longer so strong in front of me, not so the rhetoric able to contend, you ramble, and I say that those little things, in fact, is not so important, however, on the phone This side heard, but it is so warm.
Once, I was so eager to grow up, leave your home. Now away from you a thousand miles, only to find the time of the original can be so fast, can count the days of your daily life together, is really not so much. To late to go back to see your face years left their mark, but I can not accompany you to share life with old bits of ...
Please send our love, transfer to your own body, do not let years of prematurely white hair on the temples.
Please do not we are too concerned about, do not fit too much, because we have grown to know to take care of their own.
Please do not hide the truth to be told us, every journey starting, I know you will be tears in their eyes filled with tears.
Please do not wait to become your life Xiangyang Hua, one day, we will return to that warm home.
Please do not let the thoughts take root in your heart you will always be in our hearts the deepest love!
I know these words, the dots, you may never see, however, allow my heart deeply to say it again: I love you! Dear mother happymother'sday!

没有评论:

发表评论