2012年5月2日星期三

Tomorrow, tomorrow, forever forever

Thank you for the alienation, the stronger I can not own. 

Give you the deepest love in the warmth of life, my heart tattoos. Know that in the later story their own well, you in her city, I am still hometown.
I think everyone should have such a life, regardless of when think of him want to cry, feel sad and regret. Even in the past a long, long time, as long as you see him, or burst into tears.
Love always makes me expect too much, watching from far away to fully occupy. Chase let me tired. Its entanglement tear pain, as a distance, a smile, a simple hug, stop here.
Feelings is super all-purpose adhesive, once moved it will be tainted, never throw off. Unless his flesh and ripped a piece, and then leaving a clear scar with your life.
Love is like white rice, romantic process like the dish. People hungry, thinking about dinner. However, after eating, the more people like to comment on it really delicious dish, while ignoring the taste of white rice.
Love and love songs, the highest state of lingering curl. The most poignant is not revenge, but regret. The best love is bound to have no regrets. That regret turned into a lingering curl, long look on.
Love is like a crystal, clean, cool thoroughly, but also reflecting colorful colorful. It is tough, it is fragile, and both can do whatever they enjoy, they need to carefully care.
You will eventually move forward. There is no going back. I eventually buried the head. Did not stop the tears. I'm sorry. This time I was the passers-by to see you go. I just passers-by to see you go.
If you like like a person, then to maintain the distance of a friend is enough, so a lifetime. Do not expect to close, as you have a greed, doomed to lose.
Mature love is like a shirt contains 97 percent cotton and 3% Lycra - Not bound considerate, warm but not burning hand, the degree of relaxation, and acting freely.
Sometimes I think I like you this person, you give my feelings. Or because you are my favorite time, or because I was once you have done, to you, never, can not give the second person.
Since then, this world will never have such a man, let me no branches, Ke Yi, I Dianpei back and forth, I displaced. All the brave and strong, filled with love filled went to, in this moment of parting exhausted by years later, the only hope this world secure, quiet days.
Affection between two people like to knit, stitch when established, be careful and lengthy removed with just a pull. 

没有评论:

发表评论