2012年5月21日星期一

Marriage let me learn to grow up

Once saw such a passage in the article: "the romantic feeling of beauty, feel at home is practical. I know his romance of the unexpected to be ecstatic, romance, after all, is the subject of each woman's life is not tired, however I will not deliberately follow the romance, peace in pursuit of romantic and destruction. Maybe marriage for women has become popular, let the woman learn to compromise or responsibility, but people are slowly changing, life is always constantly select forward. Life is full of twists, must choose with which marriage there should be sincere, willing to pay for it with courage and determination. "This sentiment is a woman for marriage, change process, very well written, so I copied it whole down, placed in a journal, maybe resonates with the soul that I was touched by this text.
Similarly, I is also mostly women in marriage under siege, 25 years into the marriage hall. Immature thoughts fill my marriage represents infinite, in addition to romance is romantic, lived a simple and enjoy two-person is the happiness of the world. Someone had warned me: "marriage is not as simple as" I, I do not believe that everyone's marriage experience is as complex, life is different and romantic. I more than once in the presence of her husband stressed that "between you and I will not tolerate marriage without love"
Yes, I is happiness of, lucky to, I no others as, about has class hurried catch markets, for family prepared with day meals, I still can had with leisure of life, free of shopping, shopping, bujinbuman of home, enjoy zhejia public Po has prepared good of dishes; I no others as, for buy a House and tighten their belts pants belt or everywhere borrow, because husband early in we married zhiqian, has for we bought House, we can comfortably to enjoy II people world ; I bother when even less for fuel rice cooking oil and salt daily necessities, I did not even know our hydropower, mortgage-how much a month, because it's all arranged by the husband all OK. While enjoying what I have not wanted to take what it, until one day, great high blood pressure due to over exertion, a white-haired, thin Lady, I cry. Turn around, back in old public outside the great worry about tiring in the busy busy all day long for us; think of husband against the sun heat Criss-busy to save dozens of money accommodation and would rather walk over an hour of live small hotel, I regret, I've been so selfish sth
Life experience makes me quiet a lot and has matured a lot and have gradually understood, marriage is not a person enjoying, romance for two, but family happiness. A sister told me: "people to be contented cherish happiness. "Yes, even though our marriage sadness without that article of actress, although no one else say the reality, there is only the present happiness and sweet, but also empathy let me know the true meaning of marriage sth

没有评论:

发表评论