2012年4月29日星期日

According to the wave of ethnic wedding


We hand in hand into the courtyard, where the real buzz, like the Grand Bazaar.





    
I first went to him to bring saw his family: his father was a chief, dressed in traditional African gowns and wearing a red hat sitting leisurely home to build the arbor. Namo similar to his age, old people with him, watching us new, if it looks like we have been out of the many regulars do not feel we have events like strange. Touches children in the hospital ran, racing to the big eyes not far away to see us.





    
The friend took my hand and introduced me to his father, said she was from China, specifically to participate in my wedding. (Although I have not "specifically" because of the wedding to come to this country, it touches on his wedding to come to this village.) I smiled and went over to hug with his father, the father said to welcome you. I said, Congratulations. Then his father introduced me to those around him companions, events like so and so's uncle, the relatives of so and so, so and so's grandfather, made me dizzy. A time where I know the then multi elderly, only with a smile on every one of them.

 




   The obi is the boss at home, they are the boss of a very respectable home. And friends is really the boss itself, a small difference to all his brothers and sisters called (stress the importance of brothers and sisters, they all called: brother, sister) I know. Not long after, his five brothers and one sister are gathered. He told me one by one, the people are pleased that several of his brothers and his are subject to a good education, all at the university, a medical student, also studied architecture. He studied architecture specifically called out said to me, you see, my house is built. This way, I carefully look at his house, in some places has not been fully built, but on the whole are doing a good job, a very beautiful European architecture has three floors, each floor has large terrace exploration. Each of them were very polite and greeted us, and his sister is also a great party to come and eleven to say hello. Last seen is his mother, a very gentle person, and every one of us to remain a shadow.






    
The yard began to take the stove, particularly large that the blame is put in the yard in several places; some people in the firewood; Some people cut the meat; there are those who in the allocation of palm oil seeds. Everyone under the sun doing their job at hand, I can not tell which are employed to which this family, mostly a look at me, then silently bow to dry things. That scene is estimated that only rural areas in China can see it, this trip was not walked in vain. I asked him, you buy the number of chickens and cattle, and sheep? He told me that 150 cattle and sheep, 10 chickens. I asked enough? He said almost. I just want to wait for the arrival of the wedding, then I can see the slaughter of chickens to sheep to the scene.




    
I finally friends ushered into his own home.

没有评论:

发表评论