2012年5月5日星期六

Addressed to you, you cry

(A)
In the sunny days of you knocking me is an open door by vines wrapped around a good tight, given the cowardly 岚 stir on my curtains of white fog. You say that you want to send me a picture of a sweet picture, my dream dress of light yellow are available on the cage a clear soft blue. So, I led you into a seemingly complete wave of feeling--you said that the rainy season, I you want to write a page of exquisite scenery, nice of you the pink collection. I said, I want all of you heart charm spectrum music on the Violin, in a dream, all in the space of around wonderful melodies. So, our days are as colourful as a palette. Every time you sat in front of the computer, flashing my cheek kindly smile tears still!
(Ii)
In those days of sunshine a little shy, well I got everything ready to meet you--the goddess of my heart! I to each a days of morning dew carefully of received up, and wear into Crystal of a series series, wanted to with it sets live you Chu of jade neck; I to each a days of Sun Conference into has many many Phnom Penh, and elected a all most shiny of to you, to it insert in you of Pomegranate skirt Shang; I to each night of evening breeze into swift uplifting rush of of boat, wanted to with how let it contains go candle in of you sth sth Southern red bean bent branch, lonely day was green, I absolutely believe, believe in the works of the poet "eternal". Knocking at the keyboard, my mouth every day tears reciting poetry for you!
(C)
Admonish so many stars, you still hasn't found a beautiful scenery, I also do not have spectrum song for you. Suddenly one day, I got your message, you said that you have to pick yourself up star, quietly said goodbye to my heart and not my day, you said goodbye to all the world of drifting. Watching you walk away, I wipe my eyes again until tears burst its banks for the first time, bonds pay a heart to you today, has found that a sunny day is not all beauty. So I looked through encyclopedia, bite bite her lip, in the space where you wrote the last message of this life: land dropping water into the desert, life less love, what's left?
(D)
We in the miles can hug a scold Meteor space, memory has become far, far away quietly climbed into a bitter tongue, I do not blame you, because I know that flower will fall apart like natural to come together. Still, and still grass has no direct memories of the winding. Thanks! The season of pale of wind load it for you to bless! Thanks! Readily eject drunk with you on the keyboard I clearly past! I put them on air with the Jiao Yang Ke! Only, only I am not going to the desert without the famine graves sang the Dirge of sth At this point, my heart is crying. Ask you, write to you, would you cry?

没有评论:

发表评论