2012年5月20日星期日

Unrequited love

See a movie passage: "There is a feeling more painful than the romance, called unrequited love." I think at this time.
Often hear people say believe in love, however, why I was so persistent, stubborn headache. Also asked yourself this love is really what I want? If not, why you turned around after I get heartburn forget to breathe? If not, why you said to me: "no" to that moment, I am much suppressed to the suffocation of despair?
Suddenly, all things have become two of you or nothing to do with you. Force yourself to contact you to ignore your presence, to fill in a simple but tedious things all the time, only to temporarily forget that you like.
I was a willful child, willful want to occupy all your love, the wayward refused to listen to you, willful abuse your own body is not good, so you keep nagging I do not have a regular life habits; issued by the language of blame, in fact, I feel inside Who will understand when I go online late into the night? You will have to complain about the words, at least you still care about me. In order to prove the existence of love, I am demanding, domineering, greedy hope I can get you more affection and love, and finally in exchange for a cold and never give up until your patience and love a little bit exhausted. You say that my approach to fear, even fear, you are afraid I did hurt their own way.
In fact, you do not know the face you pull off, I feel helpless and sad is how erosion is Life; you will not know in front of the people already in love with you hopeless, as if in a fictional movie, but carefully into the drama too deep, not until the screen shot "over" words, a long time I do not know yourself in space, how many times removed is difficult to to sleep Shibuzhiwei, holding the phone for fear of miss you a comforting words, a concern of SMS I feel at sixes and sevens, like can not find the way home for migratory birds ...
The world I just want you to love me ... However, you refused to on the phone that one, beg you not to leave to love me, do not abandon me ask you a heartfelt confession, but you refused.
Always refused to despair, unwilling to give up, total fantasy, I more or less there will be a trace of genuine, so efforts to become another whole different look, efforts to use one of the most easily not be for you bring pressure to deal with you ... but you still far away, unwilling to give me a sure you, the beautiful geometry wolves, but not your heart ...
Pig, really miss you, miss the helpless, because accustomed to your day. Now came to realize that the wrong way to love, it will only hurt yourself, hurt each other. You faint heart sore, and your mind will be whether there is a trace of the moved ... when you say that I am silly, tears as easily wins out of the eyes ... my crazy, my mad , my pain, my hurt, whether it will make you feel a little distressed, will let you have the slightest impulse to want to care ...
Love a person should not be so humble, a man love not the feeling is one kind of suffer. You can not give, I do not want to be forced, only occasional care, I want a moment of tenderness, from time to time ambiguous like ... just me, really not what you want to worry about that person?
I'm just a confusion in finding true love, but lost fool in love ... hold me, I like flowers bloom all right in your arms? Only will you not?

没有评论:

发表评论