2012年9月2日星期日

Love, I take you how to do


Never care about a feeling like this. The past two years to live has been so chic. Vague some painful memories,   billige brudekjoler   but also did not leave any excellent scars. The only dragonfly experienced quite a few point of water, therefore, not been emotional detachment.




http://www.billigebrudekjoleronline.dk/goods-8046-2013+brudekjole+s%C3%B8d+prinsesse+bryllup+HMM0181.html
However, when you meet again, it seems that the moment I decided that all bury the sad tears, turmoil, peaceful smile all delivered with you. I never felt this way before. Backlog of years of loneliness, it seems because you a text message, or a phone call, they all disappeared. Maybe when I face you, I will be silent, I talk to you ... you feel? ......

Not just contacts, we recognize more than 10 years. We have the same table is a good playmate. Who does not know that 10 years later we would become lovers. Junior high school when the tacit understanding, that is the most ignorant of the emotion, it seems that time has been agreed upon, the next to the high school! The ...... high school Qingdouchukai, we still vague as common as friend exchanges, did not go beyond the words of the students, but seems more the hearts of the parts different from the friends Qingsi. No one has put it bluntly, no one left the promise ... is perhaps because of this "nothing left", we missed the third year, missed a freshman, missed a sophomore, missed three ...




http://www.billigebrudekjoleronline.dk/goods-8048-2013+brudekjole+s%C3%B8d+prinsesse+bryllup+HMM0183.html

Really God's people get ...... Three years later, in June 2011, we reunited. Just like you, I have a surprise, even more than just surprised, there is a feeling that I can not tell. I can only habitual ellipsis to express their feelings ... we are still what did not say, maybe three years ago tacit continuation, we became boyfriend and girlfriend, that tacit finally results ... it seems that we all remember the three days of "agreement" when all remember in high school, "nothing left" promise ...

You are very deep, you dumb, you are very calm, sometimes very calm and I think you "calm" me ... but you sound soulful ...... you'll pedestrian street crowd suddenly stopped finishing my bangs; You will be central in the crowd gently tofu into my mouth; You will not hesitate to shoot 100 couple according to the request in others hugged me to others taking pictures ... which I remember, because there is no person has done this to me ...... I was very moved and touched me so you holding through 2011 Tanabata - first Valentine's Day of my life! The first time, I feel a little lonely. I am really happy to the extreme ... you ...




http://www.billigebrudekjoleronline.dk/goods-8039-2013+brudekjole+s%C3%B8d+prinsesse+bryllup+HMM0180.html

Since then, I no longer chic, no longer say that they are not the feelings of fetters. Care, a good weight and good weight worried about ... you have become a part of my life, I began to worry about the outcome, sensitive to start the series intends to do for the future, and even some fantasy. You say, too good on the line today. You say, not so many pieces. You say there are too many uncertainties. You say you do not know what the future will hold, you say you're not sure what would you think. Your "uncertain" really shaken my "firm", I finally know my "firm" is so uncertain, only a few words of broken ...

We offsite. Us the opportunity to meet. You still like silence. You rarely ingratiate themselves with me, I said in my things, you quietly listen, then I suggest to my analysis of this analysis that. Every time the phone near the end tail, I want to say a "very much want you", but I'm afraid that you say that I am not restrained, sometimes I wanted to tell you, the word "love", but a good heavy, then to the mouth side and swallowed it, and I'm afraid to say you think I was too casual. Sometimes I would like to ask what you do today, and would like to ask what you have occurred in the school, and to ask you, there is not a lot of friends of the opposite sex in the school, but I'm afraid to ask a you say my long-winded, and I'm afraid to ask you that I was in the "scrutiny". I know you do not like to be regulated, not like people asking questions ... if I do not ask, you will not feel that my girlfriend does not care about you? ... I just want to know what you happened every day, because I also only through the "ask" to know everything about you ... I do not know, I sometimes ask, what else can I do ... I hate you too far away, and hate not often you ......




http://www.billigebrudekjoleronline.dk/goods-8035-2013+brudekjole+s%C3%B8d+prinsesse+bryllup+HMM0176.html

Never been so afraid of losing. This missed three years, do not know in your heart how much accumulation corner. Do not know your mind why so heavy, do not know you how I also hidden so deep. I am failed to really fail, I seem to be together not into stable, I could not guess your heart. You a touch of sadness to let my heartache, loneliness in hiding my breath away, I do not know how to do, I do not know how to occupy the corner of your heart. I do not like to look back, not like a review, some things, I kept thinking to forget. How about you? Are you? Missed three years coaching, you will stop it? When our footsteps and Sarkozy go, I will be your soul vesting it?

In front of you, I just want to do better! ......

没有评论:

发表评论