2012年7月3日星期二

The bride to know

You at this time but for chewed nails,Robe de mariée pas cher  pimples and not good enough hair, worry, when you want to shine at the wedding, the bride how to do it?


http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-produits-de-robe-nuptiale-wdp2010081-p-3601.html


Q: my face and made a lot of small acne, Is there any way to help my acne?
A: The role of the diet for acne is not, in most cases, face, hair things and unclean hands as well as hormone secretion, more water, eat different nutritious food can make the skin smooth and moist.
Q: The wedding day morning, eat what food can make me energy?




http://www.robedumariage.org/robe-de-marie-en-gros-discount-a-ligne-en-tulle-wyn-w69a-p-573.html

A: eat to keep blood sugar content, but does not make you burp food, can eat cheese, crackers, bananas, mixed with yogurt, a bowl of cereal or milk and fruit chowder. If you can not eat sugar, try the bread and butter, eat mix cereal with nuts, you can also eat protein fried egg rolls.
; I have the bad habit of biting my nails look ugly, I'm ready to manicure once put it to look beautiful, but my nails do not come out, my mother made me eat more je11-0 , which in the end work?



http://www.robedumariage.org/a-ligne-de-train-taffeta-robe-de-marie-brod-j1005-p-1627.html


Answer: not very useful. You the best choice for a variety of vitamin-rich food, and also a week of professional nail once this period, from time to longer bite your nails.
Q: In order to look slim point, I would like to wear tight-fitting dress in the wedding day, I eat what food to prevent stomach damage the overall effect.
A: do not eat with salty dishes, at the same time, do not eat the soup, bacon, too much fiber will make you fat, do not eat too many fruits, vegetables, or bran glutenin.
Q: When I feel nervous, I wanted to vomit at the wedding, how can I do to not feel sick?
A: You should eat more foods containing carbohydrates, in order to neutralize stomach acid. Try dry cereal, hard biscuits, if you all day long vomiting, chewing gum or hard candy in your mouth.
Q: For the next month's wedding, I bleached my teeth, in order to maintain my white teeth, what foods I can eat?



http://www.robedumariage.org/boutique-robe-marie-sirne-pas-chre-en-tulle-wyn-w03a-p-508.html


A: do not eat coffee and tea, because they do make your teeth yellow.
Q: The wedding day, I will certainly have to talk to many people there any way to make my day to maintain fresh breath?
A: drink plenty of fluids, keep your mouth moist and do not eat solid foods to prevent bad breath, but also occasionally chewing some mint.
Q: Recently, I have severe migraines, something may aggravate the pain, and I can not eat it?



http://www.robedumariage.org/boutique-robe-marie-ball-gown-pas-chre-en-lace-et-organza-wyn-w13a-p-518.html


A: do not eat caffeine, chocolate, nuts and dairy products, to see whether some people headaches and magnesium deficiency-related, so it can be to take 600 mg of magnesium daily, adhere to two weeks, see if the symptoms alleviate, if still not improved. should see a doctor.
Q: My hair looks like straw, there is no food that can make my hair to restore the previous look?
A: The hair becomes dull yellow, which indicates that your protein intake is less than a day to eat protein-containing foods, like meat, beans and dairy products, you can also eat the right amount of magnesium as a supplement.

没有评论:

发表评论