2012年6月2日星期六

Fall in love with a person, to accompany her to stray

If life had not met, I would not have what I am now; if life had not met, I will not pen stopped writing pass. Once they said that love is everlasting; they said, promised to be played; they vowed to take a lifetime to verify. Finally, they say, love is not necessarily together; they say, the past, let it wind; they said, which you do not understand.
Over the past few years, ever share a sincere feeling that has helped me along the way, and perhaps others seems I should be happy, just behind those tears, those hardships that one coming ever, who can understand.
This life is a rare find I fortunately found. The shadow smiled at me. Even though bitter. So, I pour on the shadow Introduction: Thank you, I'm sorry, I owe you, please allow me to compensate for a lifetime and leave this life ...
Years of wind, fleeting dream, blowing blowing, people will wake up.
Once say to you: there is wind, there my blessing and pray. But, you choose to forget, never willing to reach out and touch the side passing through the wind. Whenever the wind blowing over your hair, you wave my sleeves, no one to leave a care, did not I send you an answer.
The door of my heart, your coaching. Memories of quartzite, covered with traces of the years, Zuoshou of them, but you can catch your eyes. The remaining strands of the injury, a trace of worry, into Acacia marks, etched in the bottom of my heart.
Conceal the good of the past, to conceal their own secret. Do not blame the relentless wind, not for rain pity you I am determined to forget the landscape, no matter how beautiful. Fell in love with a flower, accompanied by her bloom; fall in love with one away, and let the wishes of the heart to go with her wandering ...

没有评论:

发表评论